Proposal: Add support for iBTC and iETH on Liqwid v1 (UPDATED MARKET PARAMETERS)

Following an analysis of the Aave v2 market parameters for wBTC and the resulting interest rate curve and community feedback on the iUSD market parameters an updated set of market parameters for the iBTC and iETH markets are being proposed.

The wrapped BTC interest rate model can be viewed here: Aave - Open Source Liquidity Protocol

Due to the similarities of the Indigo iBTC and iETH assets (i.e. market cap, daily volume, liquidity, protocol risk) we propose the exact same market parameters for iBTC as for iETH.

The initial market parameters can be viewed in the original new markets temp check here: Proposal: Add support for Indigo iAssets (iUSD, iBTC, iETH) on Liqwid v1

The updated market params are as follows
Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 4.11.08 PM

The resultant interest rate curve is as follows:
Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 4.12.10 PM

There are no changes to the initially proposed risk parameters:
Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 3.16.54 PM

Do you support this proposal to add iBTC and iETH lending and borrowing markets on Liqwid v1?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Love this proposal! Indigo & Liqwid: :handshake:

6 Likes

voted yes and will vote the same on-chain, we need more markets

6 Likes

Agreed, now that things have gotten pretty clean with the UX let’s get some opportunities lined up for deFi users.

2 Likes

Will there be LQ rewards for iBTC and iETH depositors? I ask

1 Like

INDY rewards can be earned by depositing iBTC and iETH into Liqwid syncing with the Indigo vault in a similar way (so to speak) to how ADA staking is done. I ask