LQ User Distribution rate

Given the updates to the proposal I have updated my vote to ‘Yes’.

Ultimately I support the longevity of the protocol above anything else.

2 Likes

curious as to why this was deleted…

2 Likes

He is a troll, and does not propose anything constructive. He just realises it by himself.

3 Likes

Because the team like to censor governance.

You’re welcome to dm me on twitter or discord and ill share the message again.

Basically calling for fresh leadership in LQ… we desperately need it!

I think the proposal can go to the Agora vote, since the first distribution has already been made and the voter base has increased. The team has to implement added value to LQ, like revenue sharing, like Indigo. I am also in favor of increasing the usefulness of the NFT: a necessary requirement for betting, not just impulse. And the rarity levels would be kept as they are for boost. As there are 10,000 NTF’s, then there could be up to that amount of bettors. All this could generate an important decrease in LQ inflation.

Yeah, let’s replace the guys who committed to building on Cardano before anyone and have stayed here and been building a leading protocol for over 2 years. The protocol is live for 2 months and already a top 5 by TVL and the largest lending platform by far. Damn this poor leadership!! Get a day job my man or touch some grass. These are all low value posts (including mine) and don’t belong on here to begin with.

Staking is live. Protocol is live. TVL is high. UI updates inbound shortly. More markets actively being deployed. Open-source DAO protocol handed to Cardano’s ecosystem free of charge. Active and productive governance discussions taking place. Your comments are motivated by personal bias, not reality.

3 Likes

Nobody bothers with the fact that anyone can create multiple accounts to game this vote?

I can’t deny that I’m a little disappointed with the Liqwid team, for the fact that they didn’t get the obvious. 12% APR to hold LQ is negligible, not an adequate incentive, far from it. Thinking about the supply shock/hyperinflation in the first few months+ bear market, it was clear that the incentive to dump LQ was huge. I would be more concerned with tying yield in borrow/lending markets with some exposure to LQ than with reducing token issuance.

There is no incentive to hold LQ, even if we manage to reduce emissions by half, the incentive to hold LQ still seems small to me.

In an ideal world, the allocation of tokens for Agora would be greater and the APRs for LQ could be more attractive, at least less distant than the current APRs of the borrowing/lending markets, but thinking that it would not be prudent to change the percentage allocation of rewards between Agora and borrowing/lending markets.

Perhaps we can offer a generous bonus in the borrowing/lending markets to those who hold LQ for a while instead of reducing LQ issuance. We can create a mechanism that makes it more attractive to hold LQ than just selling ASAP. Decrease the APR of those who dump LQ and increase the APR of those who hold LQ.

its just a temperature check, any changes will be voted for on-chain

Yes, but what is the purpose of voting here? So that the proposal goes to on chain voting?

to gauge whether its something the community wants, if there was a successful vote here then we’d move along the governance process ending with on-chain vote.

if vote doesn’t pass then id guess proposal would need to be reworked before being resubmitted or the temp check is abandoned