LQ Tokenomics Update & Discord Airdrop

Opening a thread to discuss all community feedback related to the core dev teams decision to update LQ tokenomics and plan to deploy the DAO Treasury on mainnet ahead of other protocol components.

2 Likes

It is a good idea to have community involvement at the same time as distribution starts within the borrowing and lending mechanisms. Do you have a schedule of the expected distributions via borrowing / lending and liquidity pools per each year incling the halvenings, so as to be able to compare the scale of relative governance power that will be extant? How will the initial lists of assets in which liquidity may be established be determined and will there be the ability to restrict these retrospectively or only for future asset decisions?

2 Likes

When can we expect the “code” (2.“code” ADA) via email? <3

1 Like

this discord only airdrop is not very fair , i follow liqwid from the start , but i’m not a discord user (discord is a hell to use on phone) why can’t i participate in the airdrop ?

i’m not crying just saying ! i know you had to makes choices but this is not very fair , more to that you stated that the only way to have you token is to provide liquidity on the pool , no ispo , no airdrop …

1 Like